Whether you're ready to jump right in with a ready-made course or workshop, or looking for ideas for your customized plan, please read on for current offerings.
- L.E.A.N. Essentials - A brief 2-hour overview for those desiring nutrition information that cannot commit to a 3-6 week workshop.
- L.E.A.N. - Start In depth construction on health and nutrition. (6 hours total; choose between 2-hour sessions over 3 weeks, or 1-hour sessions over 6 weeks)
- L.E.A.N. For Kids - Classes of children where they will learn basic nutrition and healthy eating, the Traffic Light way. (6-12 weeks/1 hour per session, Grades K-3 or 4-6).
- Prime Time - A holistic course looking at where you are now, where you have been, and where you want to be in your health journey. You will create your own health plan and lifestyle guide based on information learned within the class. (8-12 weeks)
- Pantry Makeover - A Pantry Makeover personalizes information about how you can apply traffic light eating to improve your family’s health. During this session you will learn the concept of Traffic Light eating and how to decipher food labels. I will go through the items in your pantry, fridge and freezer, filling out a traffic light shopping list and going over healthy substitutions and brand recommendations, so you are prepared the next time you hit the grocery store!
- Recipe Makeover - A one-hour session to “healthify” your family’s favorite recipes.
- Grocery Shopping Trip - A one-on-one shopping trip focusing on a healthier eating plan for your family. Two options are available:
- 7 week in-depth program, 1.5 hours per week.
- 1-2 hours at your favorite local grocery store, I will also accompany you and help you select healthier foods based on the principle of Traffic Light eating.